- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.