- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.