- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- BREAKING: Oscar Mishap... "Moonlight," Wins Best Picture After "La La Land" Crew on Stage
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.