- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, email@example.com.