- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan; Slkatepark Plans Now Added
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, email@example.com.