- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.