- Police Chief Speaks About Prostitution at Coffee with a Cop
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
The Festival included a traveling version of The Wall that Heals, which is a small replica of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Other upgrades at the 27th annual festival included a nearly 1,000 seat music hall.
Although the Pumpkin Festival has ended, the Cooper Farms Maze stays open weekends through October 28, honoring the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Awareness. General Admission to the eight acre corn labyrinth is $6.50. For details, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.