- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- UPDATING ... 'Avengers' Let's Get to Work Oblitering ...CHECK TIMES
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
Lay Offs Strike More Than 80 Plant Workers
Workers losing their jobs come from maintenance and production. Company spokesman Dwight Weber indicated the workers will be re-called when business improves.
Steelworkers at the plant recently approved a new contract after nearly going on strike due to health benefits differences. The company let 42 workers go in 2011 and 66 in 2010.