- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
Lay Offs Strike More Than 80 Plant Workers
Workers losing their jobs come from maintenance and production. Company spokesman Dwight Weber indicated the workers will be re-called when business improves.
Steelworkers at the plant recently approved a new contract after nearly going on strike due to health benefits differences. The company let 42 workers go in 2011 and 66 in 2010.