- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
Daniel, Herrion Attend C-USA Media Day
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 17:49 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Both coaches spent the day doing interviews with Fox Sports, C-USA Digital Network and CBS Sports as well as both local and national newspapers. They also did an interview that was live streamed online at ConferenceUSA.com and will be made available to view as an archived event on Wednesday.
Fans can catch a first glimpse of the Marshall men’s squad at Thundering Herd Madness. The event, which coincides with its first official practice of the season, is held Friday at 8 p.m. at the Cam Henderson Center with the doors opening at 7 p.m. The first game is an exhibition against Bluefield College on Oct. 29 at 7 p.m.
The women’s team, which held its first practice of the season on Oct. 4, has its first of two home exhibitions on Nov. 1 against Concord at 7 p.m.