- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 9, 2012
W.W. Williams, Albany, Ga., was awarded contract SPRDL1-11-R-0238. The award is a firm fixed price, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $45,144,790 for diesel engines with containers. There are no other locations of performance. Using military service is Army. There two responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Army Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Oct. 19, 2015. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Land, Warren, Mich.
Lockheed Martin Corp., Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., Fort Worth, Texas, is being awarded a $28,620,000 modification to a previously awarded advance acquisition contract (N00019-12-C-0004) to provide additional funds for long lead-time parts, material and components required to protect the delivery schedule of four Low Rate Initial Production Lot VII F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Conventional Takeoff and Landing aircraft for the Government of Italy. Work will be performed in Fort Worth, Texas (35 percent); El Segundo, Calif. (25 percent); Warton, United Kingdom (20 percent); Orlando, Fla. (10 percent); Nashua, N.H. (5 percent); and Baltimore, Md. (5 percent), and is expected to be completed in June 2013. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
The Boeing Co.,St. Louis, Mo., (FA8651-13-D-0050) is being awarded a $10,000,000 cost plus fixed fee contract to provide systems studies, analyses integrations and demonstrations with the unmanned aerial system termed dominator and common smart sub-munition to assess the capabilities of the system in meeting Air Force Research Laboratory requirements. The location of the performance is St. Louis, Mo. Work is expected to be completed by Jan. 25, 2017. The contracting activity is AFRL/RWK, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.