- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
Graduate School Fair Comes Oct. 24
The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
“This is a great opportunity for people to learn about the graduate educational opportunities here at Marshall and talk directly to representatives from graduate programs across the university,” said Dr. Donna Spindel, dean of the Graduate College. “We’ll also have information on how to apply to graduate school and on what financial support options are available.”
Marshall University has 48 master’s degree programs, seven doctoral degree programs and 33 graduate certificate programs, Spindel said.
For further information, contact the Graduate College by phone at 304-696-6606 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.