- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Graduate School Fair Comes Oct. 24
The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
“This is a great opportunity for people to learn about the graduate educational opportunities here at Marshall and talk directly to representatives from graduate programs across the university,” said Dr. Donna Spindel, dean of the Graduate College. “We’ll also have information on how to apply to graduate school and on what financial support options are available.”
Marshall University has 48 master’s degree programs, seven doctoral degree programs and 33 graduate certificate programs, Spindel said.
For further information, contact the Graduate College by phone at 304-696-6606 or by e-mail at email@example.com.