- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
Graduate School Fair Comes Oct. 24
The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
“This is a great opportunity for people to learn about the graduate educational opportunities here at Marshall and talk directly to representatives from graduate programs across the university,” said Dr. Donna Spindel, dean of the Graduate College. “We’ll also have information on how to apply to graduate school and on what financial support options are available.”
Marshall University has 48 master’s degree programs, seven doctoral degree programs and 33 graduate certificate programs, Spindel said.
For further information, contact the Graduate College by phone at 304-696-6606 or by e-mail at email@example.com.