- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
Graduate School Fair Comes Oct. 24
The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
“This is a great opportunity for people to learn about the graduate educational opportunities here at Marshall and talk directly to representatives from graduate programs across the university,” said Dr. Donna Spindel, dean of the Graduate College. “We’ll also have information on how to apply to graduate school and on what financial support options are available.”
Marshall University has 48 master’s degree programs, seven doctoral degree programs and 33 graduate certificate programs, Spindel said.
For further information, contact the Graduate College by phone at 304-696-6606 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.