- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
Graduate School Fair Comes Oct. 24
The event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the lobby of the Memorial Student Center on the Huntington campus.
“This is a great opportunity for people to learn about the graduate educational opportunities here at Marshall and talk directly to representatives from graduate programs across the university,” said Dr. Donna Spindel, dean of the Graduate College. “We’ll also have information on how to apply to graduate school and on what financial support options are available.”
Marshall University has 48 master’s degree programs, seven doctoral degree programs and 33 graduate certificate programs, Spindel said.
For further information, contact the Graduate College by phone at 304-696-6606 or by e-mail at email@example.com.