- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie; Weapons and Ammo Allegedly Present in Home Confinement Location
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- City Attorney Resigns
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The York Grand Lodge': Fascinating Look at York's Challenge to London's Freemasonry Dominance
- Rally for Marijuana
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
Camden Park’s 14th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
Patrons are in for a howling good time when the grave yard shift cranks up the Frontier Train for a ride through toxic ooze, giants spiders, ghosts, zombies and eerie gravesites!
Camden Park’s Spooktacular is the place to fulfill all your Halloween thrills and scares – it’s a ghostly time for all ages! Tickets may be purchased online at camdenpark.com or at the Front Gate the day of the event.
Camden Park is located on U.S. 60 West, Huntington, WV (Exit 6 off I-64). For more information call 304-429-4321 or 1 866-8CAMDEN or visit online at camdenpark.com.