- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Huntington's Union Contracts Expire September 30
Camden Park’s 14th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
Patrons are in for a howling good time when the grave yard shift cranks up the Frontier Train for a ride through toxic ooze, giants spiders, ghosts, zombies and eerie gravesites!
Camden Park’s Spooktacular is the place to fulfill all your Halloween thrills and scares – it’s a ghostly time for all ages! Tickets may be purchased online at camdenpark.com or at the Front Gate the day of the event.
Camden Park is located on U.S. 60 West, Huntington, WV (Exit 6 off I-64). For more information call 304-429-4321 or 1 866-8CAMDEN or visit online at camdenpark.com.