- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Congress Urged to Protect Tax Exempt Status of Religious Non Profits
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- REVIEW: Low End Service Spoiled Value Priced Food
Camden Park’s 14th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
Patrons are in for a howling good time when the grave yard shift cranks up the Frontier Train for a ride through toxic ooze, giants spiders, ghosts, zombies and eerie gravesites!
Camden Park’s Spooktacular is the place to fulfill all your Halloween thrills and scares – it’s a ghostly time for all ages! Tickets may be purchased online at camdenpark.com or at the Front Gate the day of the event.
Camden Park is located on U.S. 60 West, Huntington, WV (Exit 6 off I-64). For more information call 304-429-4321 or 1 866-8CAMDEN or visit online at camdenpark.com.