- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
Camden Park’s 14th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
Patrons are in for a howling good time when the grave yard shift cranks up the Frontier Train for a ride through toxic ooze, giants spiders, ghosts, zombies and eerie gravesites!
Camden Park’s Spooktacular is the place to fulfill all your Halloween thrills and scares – it’s a ghostly time for all ages! Tickets may be purchased online at camdenpark.com or at the Front Gate the day of the event.
Camden Park is located on U.S. 60 West, Huntington, WV (Exit 6 off I-64). For more information call 304-429-4321 or 1 866-8CAMDEN or visit online at camdenpark.com.