- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
Camden Park’s 14th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
Patrons are in for a howling good time when the grave yard shift cranks up the Frontier Train for a ride through toxic ooze, giants spiders, ghosts, zombies and eerie gravesites!
Camden Park’s Spooktacular is the place to fulfill all your Halloween thrills and scares – it’s a ghostly time for all ages! Tickets may be purchased online at camdenpark.com or at the Front Gate the day of the event.
Camden Park is located on U.S. 60 West, Huntington, WV (Exit 6 off I-64). For more information call 304-429-4321 or 1 866-8CAMDEN or visit online at camdenpark.com.