- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Cabell GOP Bean Dinner
Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 18:32 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
The menu includes: pinto beans, navy beans, white-chicken chili, cornbread and more! Some wonderful items will be raffled, including a wonderful piece from State Electric. Dinner is $10 per person, and children under 10, free. For more information, contact Cabell GOP Chairwoman, T-Anne See at 304-617-6066.