- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
Cabell GOP Bean Dinner
Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 18:32 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
The menu includes: pinto beans, navy beans, white-chicken chili, cornbread and more! Some wonderful items will be raffled, including a wonderful piece from State Electric. Dinner is $10 per person, and children under 10, free. For more information, contact Cabell GOP Chairwoman, T-Anne See at 304-617-6066.