- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Cabell GOP Bean Dinner
Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 18:32 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
The menu includes: pinto beans, navy beans, white-chicken chili, cornbread and more! Some wonderful items will be raffled, including a wonderful piece from State Electric. Dinner is $10 per person, and children under 10, free. For more information, contact Cabell GOP Chairwoman, T-Anne See at 304-617-6066.