- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Cabell GOP Bean Dinner
Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 18:32 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
The menu includes: pinto beans, navy beans, white-chicken chili, cornbread and more! Some wonderful items will be raffled, including a wonderful piece from State Electric. Dinner is $10 per person, and children under 10, free. For more information, contact Cabell GOP Chairwoman, T-Anne See at 304-617-6066.