- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."