- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."