- Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- BREAKING: Oscar Mishap... "Moonlight," Wins Best Picture After "La La Land" Crew on Stage
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- One Nation, Under Sedation: Medicare Paid for Nearly 40 Million Tranquilizer Prescriptions in 2013
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."