- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."