- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."