- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Guest Column
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."