- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
Scenes from the Gallaher Village Oktoberfest Benefitting Meagan's Fund
The funds raised will go for maintenance of the Village Square and for the daughter of a 911 dispatcher who is in Cincinnati Children's Hospital suffering from leukemia.
If you would like to make a donation , mail to: Cabell County 911 Center, 129 Gallaher Street Huntington, WV 25705. Please write checks to 911 director Mike Tatum with a memo that the money is for "Meagan's Fund."