- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Former A+ Care Pharmacy Sentenced to 64 Months in Federal Prison and Forfeited $2.3 Million and a Lexus
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
Marshall Finishes Regular Season at East Carolina
Thursday’s contest will begin at 7 p.m. at the ECU Soccer Stadium.
The Pirates (9-6-3, 5-2-3 C-USA) enter the game coming off a 3-1 victory over C-USA foe Southern Miss on Sunday. Senior forward Chrissy Gratz, who struck early in that victory, leads the Pirate offense with five goals on the season. Gratz opened the scoring a year ago when the Pirates defeated the Thundering Herd 2-1 at Sam Hood Field.
ECU is 2-1-3 in the month of October and 5-1-2 when playing on its home field.
Marshall (7-10-1, 3-6-1 C-USA) is led in scoring by Chelsey Maiden and Erin Simmons. The pair has found the net six times apiece this season, for which they rank 10th in the league in scoring.