- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
Marshall Finishes Regular Season at East Carolina
Thursday’s contest will begin at 7 p.m. at the ECU Soccer Stadium.
The Pirates (9-6-3, 5-2-3 C-USA) enter the game coming off a 3-1 victory over C-USA foe Southern Miss on Sunday. Senior forward Chrissy Gratz, who struck early in that victory, leads the Pirate offense with five goals on the season. Gratz opened the scoring a year ago when the Pirates defeated the Thundering Herd 2-1 at Sam Hood Field.
ECU is 2-1-3 in the month of October and 5-1-2 when playing on its home field.
Marshall (7-10-1, 3-6-1 C-USA) is led in scoring by Chelsey Maiden and Erin Simmons. The pair has found the net six times apiece this season, for which they rank 10th in the league in scoring.