- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
Marshall Finishes Regular Season at East Carolina
Thursday’s contest will begin at 7 p.m. at the ECU Soccer Stadium.
The Pirates (9-6-3, 5-2-3 C-USA) enter the game coming off a 3-1 victory over C-USA foe Southern Miss on Sunday. Senior forward Chrissy Gratz, who struck early in that victory, leads the Pirate offense with five goals on the season. Gratz opened the scoring a year ago when the Pirates defeated the Thundering Herd 2-1 at Sam Hood Field.
ECU is 2-1-3 in the month of October and 5-1-2 when playing on its home field.
Marshall (7-10-1, 3-6-1 C-USA) is led in scoring by Chelsey Maiden and Erin Simmons. The pair has found the net six times apiece this season, for which they rank 10th in the league in scoring.