- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Marshall Finishes Regular Season at East Carolina
Thursday’s contest will begin at 7 p.m. at the ECU Soccer Stadium.
The Pirates (9-6-3, 5-2-3 C-USA) enter the game coming off a 3-1 victory over C-USA foe Southern Miss on Sunday. Senior forward Chrissy Gratz, who struck early in that victory, leads the Pirate offense with five goals on the season. Gratz opened the scoring a year ago when the Pirates defeated the Thundering Herd 2-1 at Sam Hood Field.
ECU is 2-1-3 in the month of October and 5-1-2 when playing on its home field.
Marshall (7-10-1, 3-6-1 C-USA) is led in scoring by Chelsey Maiden and Erin Simmons. The pair has found the net six times apiece this season, for which they rank 10th in the league in scoring.