- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
Turf Bowl Slated November 10
E scrimmage game begins at 9:00 a.m.
Opening ceremonies begin at 9:45 a.m.
Championship games begin at 10:00 a.m.
D: N-7 Chesapeake (4-6) v. A-1Douglass Cammack (10-0)
C: N-1 Ceredo-Kenova (9-0) v. N-2 Chesapeake (9-1)
B: N-1 South Point (7-1) v. N-2 Ceredo-Kenova (7-1)
A: W-1 Ceredo-Kenova v. E-1 Douglass Cammack