- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP ED: Time to Start Campaign to Build Sound Boys and Men
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
Turf Bowl Slated November 10
E scrimmage game begins at 9:00 a.m.
Opening ceremonies begin at 9:45 a.m.
Championship games begin at 10:00 a.m.
D: N-7 Chesapeake (4-6) v. A-1Douglass Cammack (10-0)
C: N-1 Ceredo-Kenova (9-0) v. N-2 Chesapeake (9-1)
B: N-1 South Point (7-1) v. N-2 Ceredo-Kenova (7-1)
A: W-1 Ceredo-Kenova v. E-1 Douglass Cammack