- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
Radio Stations Pull Stay the Course Ads
Radio stations statewide pulled ads by the Stay The Course group, which has backed the Obama-Tomblin Team and is run by a liberal Obama endorser. The ads blatantly slandered Republican gubernatorial candidate Bill Maloney.
"It's no surprise when liberals and millionaires who don't want to improve this state from 80 years of failed policies get together to try to keep our economy in the Stone Age for their own self-interests," said West Virginia Republican Chairman Conrad Lucas. "These are the same Charleston insiders who have been buying access for year and got rewarded by the Government they'd bought."
The voters of the state got another illegal surprise Friday when an illegal bulk e-mail was sent to thousands state accounts. The Democrat campaign of Fake Farmer Walt Helmick used e-mail lists clearly taken from the state to send campaign messages to workers at the DHHR, the Division of Commerce and all over state government.
"Walt Helmick has lied about farming and lied in court about farming," said Lucas. "Hearing that they would spam thousands of state employees to perpetuate his falsehoods about farming is par for the course. Helmick is just another liberal who lives in a ritzy Charleston condo and voted for ObamaCare in the State Senate."
There is no doubt this is a violation of 3-8-12(k) and arguably a 3-8-12(c) violation by causing "a written communication to be delivered within a room or building of the state or a political subdivision, in any manner, as prescribed by law."