- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Man Charged with Child Neglect and Drug Possession
- Council Members Discuss Unsafe Structures during Work Session
WV Voters May Hold Future of Senate in Their Hands
"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable," Reid said.
Harry Reid’s comments are precisely the reason we need to replace Joe Manchin in Washington.
"Mitt Romney will need every U.S. Senator he can get to create the jobs we need right here in West Virginia," said Raese. "That's why I'm running for the U.S. Senate. I've seen too many people this year looking for work in our state, and I’ve seen too many energy producers forced out of business by the Obama-Reid-Manchin policies.
"For Harry Reid to say this, four days before Election Day, tells West Virginians all they need to know," added Raese. “Obviously, the Democratic leaders like Reid hear the hoof beats of the coming Romney victory next Tuesday. For Reid to have to lay down markers this early tells you whom he thinks is going to win next week--and it sure isn't Barack Obama."
Sending Joe Manchin back to Washington ensures that Harry Reid will continue to set the agenda in the U.S. Senate. It guarantees that Harry Reid will continue the War on Coal, no matter who wins the White House.
The only way we can get West Virginia on the right track is by electing Mitt Romney president, and John Raese to the Senate.