- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Cato Named Conference USA Co-Offensive Player of the Week
Cato hit on 34 of 44 passes for 341 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions in Saturday’s 38-28 win over Memphis. With Marshall clinging to a 31-28 lead midway through the fourth quarter, the signal-caller hit wideout Davonte Allen on a 28-yard TD down the sideline on fourth-and-6 to put the game out of reach. Cato is currently the nation's leader in completions (318) and passing yards (3,290) and is fourth in total offense (3,292) and fifth in touchdown passes (27).
Cato’s fourth quarter touchdown pass to Demetrius Evans was the 40th of his career, putting him at seventh all-time at Marshall. His 500 career completions rank sixth all-time at Marshall and his 27 touchdown passes this season is the ninth-best in a single season.
Marshall (4-5 overall, 3-2 C-USA) will be back in action Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. CT against UAB (2-7, 1-4) in a game that will be televised by CSS and carried locally by WVAH-TV.