- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Cato Named Conference USA Co-Offensive Player of the Week
Cato hit on 34 of 44 passes for 341 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions in Saturday’s 38-28 win over Memphis. With Marshall clinging to a 31-28 lead midway through the fourth quarter, the signal-caller hit wideout Davonte Allen on a 28-yard TD down the sideline on fourth-and-6 to put the game out of reach. Cato is currently the nation's leader in completions (318) and passing yards (3,290) and is fourth in total offense (3,292) and fifth in touchdown passes (27).
Cato’s fourth quarter touchdown pass to Demetrius Evans was the 40th of his career, putting him at seventh all-time at Marshall. His 500 career completions rank sixth all-time at Marshall and his 27 touchdown passes this season is the ninth-best in a single season.
Marshall (4-5 overall, 3-2 C-USA) will be back in action Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. CT against UAB (2-7, 1-4) in a game that will be televised by CSS and carried locally by WVAH-TV.