- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."