- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hero Con in Ashland Saturday; Come See Elsa and Beau
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."