- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Borderfree
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- MU plays Middle Tennessee in October Homecoming
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."