- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- Mermaid visits Huntington
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."