- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Advisory Board
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."