- Cruzin' Car Show on Third Avenue this Weekend
- Arts Center Alum John Wolfe Performs Saturday Night at the Joan
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 23, 2013
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- OP-ED: Legacies of Empire: the Good, the bad and the ugly
- Huntington Car Show This Weekend
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns Across the Border': Firsthand Account of Gunrunning Operations in Bush, Obama Administrations
- Council Removes Occupation Tax from Home Rule, Substitutes On the Spot Citations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Obsessed': TV Journalist Mika Brzezinski Reveals Her Secret Eating Disorder
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."