- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."