- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
- Man Charged with Child Neglect and Drug Possession
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."