- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
WV GOP Asserts EPA Working on 75 Executive Orders
"We must beat Barack Obama tomorrow, but even if we succeed nationally, his evil servants at the EPA are planning to destroy our coal and power industries in West Virginia by executive fiat," said West Virginia Republican Chair Conrad Lucas. "This proposed new EPA regulation would effectively end construction of any new coal plants, ever. Worse, it would ensure that prices for any kind of power would necessarily skyrocket."
"If folks want to see how a single man can kill a state and economy, we invite our neighboring states to look in on our mines, our power plants and our unemployed families," said Lucas. "This state is under assault by those who want to take our energy and our freedom. Without Mitt Romney, your state will befall the same fate."