- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
- Marshall to host ‘George Rashid: The Leper of Pickens’ documentary film screening April 28
Huntington Symphony Orchestra and Big Sandy Superstore Arena join together to present Holiday Memories
Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 19:34 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
On December 15, 2012Your Huntington Symphony Orchestra and the Big Sandy Superstore Arena join together to present The Social Event of the Holiday Season, Holiday Memories featuring, The Lettermen. With this highly anticipated performance of the HSO an added feature of VIP tables which seats 10 people on the main floor is new this year as well as the new bleacher seating on the sides. With it just the beginning of November most of the VIP tables have already been reserved but a few are left to order. Amazing there are quite a few reserved seats still open to reserve. But as the words gets out of The Lettermen making this very special holiday performance the tickets are expected to be sold quickly.
Tickets for this very special performance of Your Huntington Symphony Orchestra may be purchased online: huntingtonsymphony.org,ticketmaster.com, or by calling: 800-745-3000 or the HSO offices: 304-781-8343