- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction Independence Day
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
Reports Wanted on Stormwater Issues
-Public or commercial areas that frequently flood
- Flooding basements or private property where flooding occurs regularly
- Broken catch basins, sewer lines, road slippage due to sewer issues, sink holes, etc.
- Areas where pollution might be getting into the sewer - oil, paint, chemicals, dyes, etc.
- Testimonies about how the city's stormwater issues have affected citizens' lives directly
Ms. Williams said, “We will use this information to formulate our long term strategy to repair the stormwater infrastructure and to create ecologically friendly means to manage the stormwater.”
To report on line visit:
http://huntingtonwvstormwater.wordpress.com/ and scroll down to the "leave a comment" tab.
Otherwise, citizens call and leave a message at 304-696-4423. Reports and stories will be taken through December 1, 2012.