- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
Reports Wanted on Stormwater Issues
-Public or commercial areas that frequently flood
- Flooding basements or private property where flooding occurs regularly
- Broken catch basins, sewer lines, road slippage due to sewer issues, sink holes, etc.
- Areas where pollution might be getting into the sewer - oil, paint, chemicals, dyes, etc.
- Testimonies about how the city's stormwater issues have affected citizens' lives directly
Ms. Williams said, “We will use this information to formulate our long term strategy to repair the stormwater infrastructure and to create ecologically friendly means to manage the stormwater.”
To report on line visit:
http://huntingtonwvstormwater.wordpress.com/ and scroll down to the "leave a comment" tab.
Otherwise, citizens call and leave a message at 304-696-4423. Reports and stories will be taken through December 1, 2012.