- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
Reports Wanted on Stormwater Issues
-Public or commercial areas that frequently flood
- Flooding basements or private property where flooding occurs regularly
- Broken catch basins, sewer lines, road slippage due to sewer issues, sink holes, etc.
- Areas where pollution might be getting into the sewer - oil, paint, chemicals, dyes, etc.
- Testimonies about how the city's stormwater issues have affected citizens' lives directly
Ms. Williams said, “We will use this information to formulate our long term strategy to repair the stormwater infrastructure and to create ecologically friendly means to manage the stormwater.”
To report on line visit:
http://huntingtonwvstormwater.wordpress.com/ and scroll down to the "leave a comment" tab.
Otherwise, citizens call and leave a message at 304-696-4423. Reports and stories will be taken through December 1, 2012.