- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Attorney General Morrisey & Coalition Files Response To EPA in U.S. Supreme Court
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
Reports Wanted on Stormwater Issues
-Public or commercial areas that frequently flood
- Flooding basements or private property where flooding occurs regularly
- Broken catch basins, sewer lines, road slippage due to sewer issues, sink holes, etc.
- Areas where pollution might be getting into the sewer - oil, paint, chemicals, dyes, etc.
- Testimonies about how the city's stormwater issues have affected citizens' lives directly
Ms. Williams said, “We will use this information to formulate our long term strategy to repair the stormwater infrastructure and to create ecologically friendly means to manage the stormwater.”
To report on line visit:
http://huntingtonwvstormwater.wordpress.com/ and scroll down to the "leave a comment" tab.
Otherwise, citizens call and leave a message at 304-696-4423. Reports and stories will be taken through December 1, 2012.