- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Reports Wanted on Stormwater Issues
-Public or commercial areas that frequently flood
- Flooding basements or private property where flooding occurs regularly
- Broken catch basins, sewer lines, road slippage due to sewer issues, sink holes, etc.
- Areas where pollution might be getting into the sewer - oil, paint, chemicals, dyes, etc.
- Testimonies about how the city's stormwater issues have affected citizens' lives directly
Ms. Williams said, “We will use this information to formulate our long term strategy to repair the stormwater infrastructure and to create ecologically friendly means to manage the stormwater.”
To report on line visit:
http://huntingtonwvstormwater.wordpress.com/ and scroll down to the "leave a comment" tab.
Otherwise, citizens call and leave a message at 304-696-4423. Reports and stories will be taken through December 1, 2012.