- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- Red Cabose Open House Saturday
- MARSHALL FOOTBALL: Seven Home Games, ACC Schools Headline Herd’s 2016 Football Schedule
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.