- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at email@example.com or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.