- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.