- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.