- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.