- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Accent Chairs, Doddlebutt Toys, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- EDITORIAL: Support Your Local Volunteer Fire Department--from Obamacare
- 2013 Toy Train Party to Be Held December 14
- St. Mary’s Medical Center Participates in a Research Clinical Trial to Stop Chronic Lower Limb Pain in its Tracks
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.