- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- 24 Kanawha County Sex Offenders Found Out of Compliance
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Big Sandy Superstore Arena general manager leaving for Pennsylvania
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.