- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
City Mission Plans Thanksgiving Dinner
This year’s dinner will include 44 baked turkeys, green beans, potatoes/gravy, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad plus luscious desserts prepared by members ofSteelMemorialChurchand others, Cranberry Salad by Susan Hofstetter and so much more. In addition to the scrumptious menu the placemats will be donated by students fromRangerElementary School.
There are still needs for the dinner; 250 yellow, orange or seasonal napkins and 250 clear 16 ounce cups for iced tea.
We do have enough volunteers this year, as the Marshall University Basketball team will be here from 11 until 3 Thanksgiving Day to meet, greet and serve. If you have additional questions please contact Lynn Clagg at email@example.com or (304) 523-0293 ext. 320.