- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
Goodwill Offers Gingerbread Crafting Classes
Friday, November 9, 2012 - 18:48 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Class is limited to 15 students; sign up now to guarantee your spot in our first special holiday traditions class.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator or Chef Denzel, at 304-523-7461.