- Cabell County Schools Announce "Full Day" Policy
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey to Assess Abortion Regulations in WV
- HMDA Approves Two-Tier Keith Albee Donation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013
- Corps of Engineers Announces Awards
- Sesquicentennial Celebration in Ritter Park Thursday
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Heist' Cleverly Channels Elements of TV Show 'White Collar' and Theatrical Movies 'The Thomas Crown Affair'
- OP-ED: No need for a Trade War between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago
Goodwill Offers Gingerbread Crafting Classes
Friday, November 9, 2012 - 18:48 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Class is limited to 15 students; sign up now to guarantee your spot in our first special holiday traditions class.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator or Chef Denzel, at 304-523-7461.