- U.S.: New Home Sales Hold Steady in January
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
Goodwill Offers Gingerbread Crafting Classes
Friday, November 9, 2012 - 18:48 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Class is limited to 15 students; sign up now to guarantee your spot in our first special holiday traditions class.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator or Chef Denzel, at 304-523-7461.