- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Delayed, Denied, Dismissed: Failures on the FOIA
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Marshall Board of Governors holds first meeting of fall semester
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 22nd Street/9th Avenue Area of Huntington
Goodwill Offers Computer Basics Course
The course aims to teach students how to perform basic computer skills such as: typing/keyboard/mouse, word processing, computer terminology, Internet browsing/e-mail, navigating the desktop and storage devices. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the basic functions of computer use. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.