- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- HPD Code Enforcement Citations
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Huntington Champions Parade in May
Goodwill Offers Computer Basics Course
The course aims to teach students how to perform basic computer skills such as: typing/keyboard/mouse, word processing, computer terminology, Internet browsing/e-mail, navigating the desktop and storage devices. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the basic functions of computer use. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.