- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
Goodwill Offers Computer Basics Course
The course aims to teach students how to perform basic computer skills such as: typing/keyboard/mouse, word processing, computer terminology, Internet browsing/e-mail, navigating the desktop and storage devices. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the basic functions of computer use. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.