- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
Goodwill Offers Computer Basics Course
The course aims to teach students how to perform basic computer skills such as: typing/keyboard/mouse, word processing, computer terminology, Internet browsing/e-mail, navigating the desktop and storage devices. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the basic functions of computer use. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.