- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
Goodwill Offers Computer Basics Course
The course aims to teach students how to perform basic computer skills such as: typing/keyboard/mouse, word processing, computer terminology, Internet browsing/e-mail, navigating the desktop and storage devices. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the basic functions of computer use. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.