- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
Women’s Basketball Plays in First Road Contest against Indiana State
The contest will be only the third time the two teams have meet, with Marshall winning the last game on March 6, 1980, 102-90, in the Midwest Association for International Athletics for Women Tournament. The series is tied 1-1.
The Thundering Herd saw two standout performances by Shay Weaver and Suporia Dickens on Friday night against the Highlanders. Weaver set a new career-high with 19 points after going 4-of-7 in three-pointers. Dickens earned a career-high 12 points and added six rebounds, two assists and three steals.
A LOOK AT INDIANA STATE
The Sycamores are 1-0 after defeating Eastern Illinois 69-39 on Friday night. The win was ISU’s fourth-straight opening game victory. Anna Munn led the team with 18 points, 10 of which came in the second half. Sophomore Racheal Mahan earned her first career double-double, recording 10 points and 10 rebounds. The Sycamores only allowed nine points in the first half, which is the fewest allowed in a half under head coach Teri Moren.
ISU is a Division I program and part of the Missouri Valley Conference. The Sycamores have 12,114 enrolled students and was founded in 1865. Last year’s women’s basketball team ended the season with a 15-16 (9-9 MVC)record, tying for fifth in the conference.