- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Nelsonville Music Festival is This Weekend, June 2-5 with 73 acts
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Police Report May 29, 2016
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Coffee with a Cop June 1 in Downtown Huntington
- IMAGES from Ironton's 2016 Memorial Day Parade
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.