- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.