- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Huntington Plans 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall No. 24 in College Football Playoff Rankings
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.