- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.