- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.