- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.