- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
- Marshall to host ‘George Rashid: The Leper of Pickens’ documentary film screening April 28
"Skyfall" Delivers Like No One but 007, "Breaking Dawn Part Two" Awaits
Disney's "Wreck it Ralph" finished second gobbling about $33 million dollars at the Boxoffice to push it to a $93 million dollar cume for two weekends. "Flight" took in about $15 million for #3 followed by the CIA Iranian Sting pic, "Argo," at $6.75 million which hits an $85 million draw in its fifth weekend , and "Taken II" in fifth place.
"Paranormal Activity II," "Sinister" and "Silent Hill Revolution" all fell out of the top ten.
Next weekend brings the blood sucking vampire behemoth , "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" and a wide opening for Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." "Breaking Dawn Part Two" will be boosted by a nine or ten o'clock something debut, preceded at some cinemas by "Part One" and a marathon of the entire "Twilight" series.