- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Huntington City Charter On Line
SNAP FITNESS OFFERING SWITCH AND SAVE
The CEO, Dr. Eric Tarr PT, OCS, MBA, promises members will be happy with the Switch& Save opportunity as we move into the new year. “We are very pleased to be able to offer this money-saving opportunity for the community. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, a clean environment, and a highly-knowledgeable fitness staff that can help you reach your goals.”
Located at 3554 Rt. 60 East off the Barboursville Mall exit, Snap Fitness offers 24/7 access to the club via electronic key card entry, along with the industry’s best cardio and weight training equipment for a quality workout experience at an affordable price.
In addition, every member who joins the club receives a Fitness Score Session with a personal trainer, along with a “Basic 8” workout plan to help you get started on the path to better results.
Members also receive access to their own personal web page at mysnapfitness.com, which provides additional health and wellness tools including online workout tutorials and meal plans, as well as fun, free challenges to help keep members engaged. Best of all, the club offers members a 30 day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to try them out.
The Switch & Save promotion will allow new members to receive two free months of membership upon signup. A proof of current gym membership at another fitness facility is required and a 12-month commitment with a $75 cancellation fee will apply. Additional start-up fees are required as a one-time cost.
“Snap Fitness offers a very convenient location and extremely friendly and helpful staff, ” said Frank Fasching, current Snap Fitness member that benefitted from switching clubs. “The gym offers very new and nice equipment and a clean workout environment.”
To learn more about the Switch & Save member offer or to schedule a tour, you can contact the club directly at 304-840-0180 or email@example.com.