- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
Mary Poindexter Williams Narrowly Leads Online Voting for NY Best Actress Recognition
The Christie mystery spins a romantic game of “Follow-The-Leader” which explodes into murder during a guest-filled party weekend at The Hollow, a quiet English cottage and home of Sir Henry and Lucy Angkatell. A philandering doctor gets himself in hot water when his wife, mistress and former mistress all visit at the same time! Tempers flare until one hapless soul is used for target practice. Motives abound and it’s up to the local sergeant - and the audience - to figure out “Who-Dun-It”!!
According to the theatre’s website, Poindexter-Williams played “the ditzy (or is she?) Lady Angkatell , who was seen in “A Murder is Announced” and previously in “Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks” and “I Hate Hamlet”.
Earlier Mayor Elect Steve Williams said, “My Mary worked tirelessly to help me become elected last week as Mayor of Huntington, WV. She never hesitated to ask friends as well as strangers to vote for me. Please help me, help my wife receive the recognition she deserves. She is a magnificent talent and deserves to be recognized accordingly.”
A Marshall University theatre graduate, she is nominated both as Mary Poindexter-Williams and as Mary Williams on the online ballot. As of 2 midnight, Dec. 22, she had a narrow lead in the balloting. She is also recognized in the Best Ensemble Cast category where those performing “The Hollow” are recognized.
Currently, "Lend Me a Tenor" leads "The Hollow" by a 31% to 29% margin.
The links for voting and tabulations are as follows: