- UPDATED: Sound Improved; Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- Huntington Council Approves Abandonment, Sale to BB & T
- Combatting Environmental Destruction With Art
- One Nation, Under Sedation: Medicare Paid for Nearly 40 Million Tranquilizer Prescriptions in 2013
- Detroit man living in Huntington pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Following Attendance at WOTUS Executive Order Signing Ceremony
- Gender Norms Shattered In New MAC Exhibition
- Toyko Tower Air Filter Filled with Radioactivity from Fukushima
- Japan Declares Crisis As Fukushima Reactor Begins Falling Into Ocean
- W.Va. AG Discusses Coal, Substance Abuse with President Trump
Columbus Replica Ships Discover Huntington
The ships open to the general public on Wednesday November 14th. The Nina was built by hand, without the use of power tools and considered to be the most historically correct Columbus Replica ever built. The Pinta was recently built in Brazil and is a larger version of the archetypal caravel. Historians consider the caravel the Space Shuttle of the fifteenth century.
While in port, the general public are invited to visit the ships for a walk-aboard, self-guided tour. Admission charges are $8.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors, and $6.00 for students 5 – 16. Children 4 and under are Free. The ships are open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No reservations necessary.
Teachers or organizations wishing to schedule a 30 minute guided tour with a crew member should call 1 787 672 2152 and leave a message. Minimum of 15. $5.00 per person. No Maximum. Visit our website at www.thenina.com OR EMAIL email@example.com.