- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
Columbus Replica Ships Discover Huntington
The ships open to the general public on Wednesday November 14th. The Nina was built by hand, without the use of power tools and considered to be the most historically correct Columbus Replica ever built. The Pinta was recently built in Brazil and is a larger version of the archetypal caravel. Historians consider the caravel the Space Shuttle of the fifteenth century.
While in port, the general public are invited to visit the ships for a walk-aboard, self-guided tour. Admission charges are $8.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors, and $6.00 for students 5 – 16. Children 4 and under are Free. The ships are open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No reservations necessary.
Teachers or organizations wishing to schedule a 30 minute guided tour with a crew member should call 1 787 672 2152 and leave a message. Minimum of 15. $5.00 per person. No Maximum. Visit our website at www.thenina.com OR EMAIL email@example.com.