- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Tourism competition is not a guessing game
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
Columbus Replica Ships Discover Huntington
The ships open to the general public on Wednesday November 14th. The Nina was built by hand, without the use of power tools and considered to be the most historically correct Columbus Replica ever built. The Pinta was recently built in Brazil and is a larger version of the archetypal caravel. Historians consider the caravel the Space Shuttle of the fifteenth century.
While in port, the general public are invited to visit the ships for a walk-aboard, self-guided tour. Admission charges are $8.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors, and $6.00 for students 5 – 16. Children 4 and under are Free. The ships are open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No reservations necessary.
Teachers or organizations wishing to schedule a 30 minute guided tour with a crew member should call 1 787 672 2152 and leave a message. Minimum of 15. $5.00 per person. No Maximum. Visit our website at www.thenina.com OR EMAIL email@example.com.