- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.