- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.