- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.