- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- BREAKING: Mayor Williams proposes Renaming W. 14th Street in Honor of Mr and Mrs Michael Perry
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.