- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- Huntington City Council Agenda
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.