- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- COLUMN: Got a Law Degree? Media at Council Tonight Seeking Input on Conflicting Pay Out Discretion Legal Opinions
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Herd to Face NKU Thursday in WBI’s First Round
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
Christ’s Ambassadors Leave for New York
The group which includes about twelve vans will bring cleaning supplies, bleach, flashlights and batteries, mops, Gatorade and non-perishable food items to those left powerless by Hurricane Sandy and the snowy aftermath.
Caserta asked that donors write a short “we care” note and sign “from Huntington.”
Those driving to New York as part of Project Sandy planned to leave early Thursday, November 15.