- State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
HURA, HMDA Holding Meetings Monday Nov. 19
4. Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and the Regular Meeting held on Monday, October 15, 2012.
5. A review of the October 2012 Financial Statement.
6. Annual Meeting: Election of Officers
7. Director’s Report
8. New Business/Unfinished Business