- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
HURA, HMDA Holding Meetings Monday Nov. 19
4. Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and the Regular Meeting held on Monday, October 15, 2012.
5. A review of the October 2012 Financial Statement.
6. Annual Meeting: Election of Officers
7. Director’s Report
8. New Business/Unfinished Business