- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
HURA, HMDA Holding Meetings Monday Nov. 19
4. Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and the Regular Meeting held on Monday, October 15, 2012.
5. A review of the October 2012 Financial Statement.
6. Annual Meeting: Election of Officers
7. Director’s Report
8. New Business/Unfinished Business