- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
HURA, HMDA Holding Meetings Monday Nov. 19
4. Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and the Regular Meeting held on Monday, October 15, 2012.
5. A review of the October 2012 Financial Statement.
6. Annual Meeting: Election of Officers
7. Director’s Report
8. New Business/Unfinished Business