- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Help Feed Those in Need
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.