- State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.