- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.