- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.