- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Advisory Board
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.