- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
Men's Soccer Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award
The Team Academic Award demonstrates the team's priority for solid academics, and acknowledges the Herd's commitment to success both on and off the field of play. The award is the second academic recognition to be garnered by the Herd this season after Zach Hunter was named to the Conference USA All-Academic Team last week. Marshall was one of just 150 schools to have both its men's and women's soccer teams earn the award.
For a complete list of teams receiving the honor, please click here<http://www.nscaa.com/awards/college/2011-12-college-team-academic-award?utm_medium=short_url#Mens>.