- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
MORTGAGE BANKERS: Mortgage Loan Delinquency Rate Falls to 7.40% of All Loans Outstanding at End of Q3 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012 - 19:17 By David M. Kinchen Huntingtonnews.net Business and Real Estate Writer