- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Mayor Elect Announces Transition Team
Cathy Burns (Executive, Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing; Former City Development Director)
Richard Cobb (Former Civic Center Director, Community litter activist)
Courtney Proctor Cross (School Teacher; Community Activist – Urban forestry, Storm water management, Animal rights)
Carl Eastham (Retired Huntington Firefighter)
Ray Harrell, Jr., Student Body President, Marshall University
Sean Hornbuckle (Financial Strategist; Former Marshall University Student Body President)
Jim Insco (Insurance Agent, Member Huntington City Council)
Rene Maas, (Retired Hospital Administrator; Former Director of Huntington Main Street; Former Member, Huntington City Council)
Thomas McChesney (Local entrepreneur; Charter organizer, Create Huntington; Columnist)
Clint McElroy (Radio Personality, Local arts community leader, Adjunct Professor Marshall University)
Bishop Sam Moore (Retired Educator; Pastor Full Gospel Assembly, Bishop West Virginia and East Tennessee Council, District 23 of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
The Honorable Mark Bates, Chairman Huntington City Council