- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Mayor Elect Announces Transition Team
Cathy Burns (Executive, Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing; Former City Development Director)
Richard Cobb (Former Civic Center Director, Community litter activist)
Courtney Proctor Cross (School Teacher; Community Activist – Urban forestry, Storm water management, Animal rights)
Carl Eastham (Retired Huntington Firefighter)
Ray Harrell, Jr., Student Body President, Marshall University
Sean Hornbuckle (Financial Strategist; Former Marshall University Student Body President)
Jim Insco (Insurance Agent, Member Huntington City Council)
Rene Maas, (Retired Hospital Administrator; Former Director of Huntington Main Street; Former Member, Huntington City Council)
Thomas McChesney (Local entrepreneur; Charter organizer, Create Huntington; Columnist)
Clint McElroy (Radio Personality, Local arts community leader, Adjunct Professor Marshall University)
Bishop Sam Moore (Retired Educator; Pastor Full Gospel Assembly, Bishop West Virginia and East Tennessee Council, District 23 of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
The Honorable Mark Bates, Chairman Huntington City Council