- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Mayor Elect Announces Transition Team
Cathy Burns (Executive, Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing; Former City Development Director)
Richard Cobb (Former Civic Center Director, Community litter activist)
Courtney Proctor Cross (School Teacher; Community Activist – Urban forestry, Storm water management, Animal rights)
Carl Eastham (Retired Huntington Firefighter)
Ray Harrell, Jr., Student Body President, Marshall University
Sean Hornbuckle (Financial Strategist; Former Marshall University Student Body President)
Jim Insco (Insurance Agent, Member Huntington City Council)
Rene Maas, (Retired Hospital Administrator; Former Director of Huntington Main Street; Former Member, Huntington City Council)
Thomas McChesney (Local entrepreneur; Charter organizer, Create Huntington; Columnist)
Clint McElroy (Radio Personality, Local arts community leader, Adjunct Professor Marshall University)
Bishop Sam Moore (Retired Educator; Pastor Full Gospel Assembly, Bishop West Virginia and East Tennessee Council, District 23 of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
The Honorable Mark Bates, Chairman Huntington City Council