- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Mayor Elect Announces Transition Team
Cathy Burns (Executive, Robert C. Byrd Institute for Advanced Flexible Manufacturing; Former City Development Director)
Richard Cobb (Former Civic Center Director, Community litter activist)
Courtney Proctor Cross (School Teacher; Community Activist – Urban forestry, Storm water management, Animal rights)
Carl Eastham (Retired Huntington Firefighter)
Ray Harrell, Jr., Student Body President, Marshall University
Sean Hornbuckle (Financial Strategist; Former Marshall University Student Body President)
Jim Insco (Insurance Agent, Member Huntington City Council)
Rene Maas, (Retired Hospital Administrator; Former Director of Huntington Main Street; Former Member, Huntington City Council)
Thomas McChesney (Local entrepreneur; Charter organizer, Create Huntington; Columnist)
Clint McElroy (Radio Personality, Local arts community leader, Adjunct Professor Marshall University)
Bishop Sam Moore (Retired Educator; Pastor Full Gospel Assembly, Bishop West Virginia and East Tennessee Council, District 23 of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
The Honorable Mark Bates, Chairman Huntington City Council