- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
State Agents Arrest Man on Child Rape Allegation
The alleged crime is said to have happened between August and September of this year.
"This suspect was a trusted friend of this young victim's family," said Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. "It has always been my number one priority to protect children in this state, and people who commit these heinous crimes against our youth will be arrested and prosecuted."
The Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) agents started investigating the allegations at the request of Gallia County Sheriff Joseph Browning.
"Crimes like this strike at the very heart of a community, and the safety of our children must come first and foremost in law enforcement," said Sheriff Browning. "We are grateful for the specialized assistance that Ohio BCI, through the Attorney General's Office, has given us that helped lead to an arrest in this case. By working together our agencies have shown that these crimes will not be tolerated."
Agents questioned Bush for several hours yesterday before arresting him last night. The investigation is ongoing, and additional charges are possible.
Attorneys from the office of Gallia County Prosecutor Jeff Adkins will prosecute the case.
Attorney General DeWine started the Crimes Against Children Initiative in late 2011. BCI agents assigned to the initiative focus exclusively on preventing crimes against children and investigating suspects who have victimized a child.