- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
DEVOTION: My Dwelling Place
We have seen it with our own eyes... "where not one stone was left".
The Master said, "Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone will be
left here upon another; all will be thrown down. Beware that no one leads
We can so easily be led astray and put our hearts into a stone facade and
miss the power of God's living Spirit that permeates every cornerstone of
O God, forgive us for putting all our hopes in something home made
instead of your living Spirit that is indestructible and eternal. We are
so vulnerable when it comes to beauty and perfection we think we find in
earthly origination even in the relationships and organizations of people
and nations. Educational institutions and scientific revelation cloud
our thinking when it comes to spiritual truth and God's omnific reality.
Forgive me when I forget how simple you lived in your brief incarnation.
You owned nothing but the garment you wore and you trusted that provision
would come one day at a time. You sought no following ...nor dwelling
place made of stone... you only spoke the truth of God's love ...God's
hope... God's healing... God's peace and God's eternal Spirit made
available in all. Help me remember. Help me to simply open my heart to
your Spirit as my dwelling place.