- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
DEVELOPING: Third Home Invasion in Less than a Week in City
At this time the suspects are on the loose and police have little information. The two prior home invasions occurred Tuesday night Nov. 13 at the corner of 12th Avenue and 25th Street and Wednesday Nov. 14 about 10:45 p.m. on Cabell Court between 24th and 25th Street. Police do not know if the home invasions are connected. They ask that anyone with possibly relevant details call 304-696-5510. The suspects may have escaped from one of the robberies in a dark colored SUV.