- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- President Gilbert invested at Marshall
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
DEVELOPING: Third Home Invasion in Less than a Week in City
At this time the suspects are on the loose and police have little information. The two prior home invasions occurred Tuesday night Nov. 13 at the corner of 12th Avenue and 25th Street and Wednesday Nov. 14 about 10:45 p.m. on Cabell Court between 24th and 25th Street. Police do not know if the home invasions are connected. They ask that anyone with possibly relevant details call 304-696-5510. The suspects may have escaped from one of the robberies in a dark colored SUV.