- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
DEVELOPING: Third Home Invasion in Less than a Week in City
At this time the suspects are on the loose and police have little information. The two prior home invasions occurred Tuesday night Nov. 13 at the corner of 12th Avenue and 25th Street and Wednesday Nov. 14 about 10:45 p.m. on Cabell Court between 24th and 25th Street. Police do not know if the home invasions are connected. They ask that anyone with possibly relevant details call 304-696-5510. The suspects may have escaped from one of the robberies in a dark colored SUV.