- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
DEVELOPING: Third Home Invasion in Less than a Week in City
At this time the suspects are on the loose and police have little information. The two prior home invasions occurred Tuesday night Nov. 13 at the corner of 12th Avenue and 25th Street and Wednesday Nov. 14 about 10:45 p.m. on Cabell Court between 24th and 25th Street. Police do not know if the home invasions are connected. They ask that anyone with possibly relevant details call 304-696-5510. The suspects may have escaped from one of the robberies in a dark colored SUV.