- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
Kane Named C-USA Player of the Week
Against Hofstra, Kane recorded the fourth triple-double in Marshall history with 33 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists while playing in all 50 minutes of the 103-100 double-overtime loss to the Pride. He became the first Marshall player to record a triple-double with assists.
He also scored 16 points against the University of the District of Columbia and 19 points against South Dakota State. Kane was named to the All-Hempstead Subregional Team as the three games were a part of the 2K Sports Classic benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.
It is the first Player of the Week honor for the Pittsburgh, Pa. native who was a four-time Freshman of the Week selection two seasons ago.
It is the fourth time ever that a Marshall player was named C-USA Player of the Week, the first since Tyler Wilkerson on March 8, 2010.
Kane and the Thundering Herd (2-3) will be back in action on Saturday when it hosts Nevada at 7 p.m.