- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
Kane Named C-USA Player of the Week
Against Hofstra, Kane recorded the fourth triple-double in Marshall history with 33 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists while playing in all 50 minutes of the 103-100 double-overtime loss to the Pride. He became the first Marshall player to record a triple-double with assists.
He also scored 16 points against the University of the District of Columbia and 19 points against South Dakota State. Kane was named to the All-Hempstead Subregional Team as the three games were a part of the 2K Sports Classic benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.
It is the first Player of the Week honor for the Pittsburgh, Pa. native who was a four-time Freshman of the Week selection two seasons ago.
It is the fourth time ever that a Marshall player was named C-USA Player of the Week, the first since Tyler Wilkerson on March 8, 2010.
Kane and the Thundering Herd (2-3) will be back in action on Saturday when it hosts Nevada at 7 p.m.