- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- CFPB Proposes Revision to Rule Protecting Consumers Sending Money Internationally
Kane Named C-USA Player of the Week
Against Hofstra, Kane recorded the fourth triple-double in Marshall history with 33 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists while playing in all 50 minutes of the 103-100 double-overtime loss to the Pride. He became the first Marshall player to record a triple-double with assists.
He also scored 16 points against the University of the District of Columbia and 19 points against South Dakota State. Kane was named to the All-Hempstead Subregional Team as the three games were a part of the 2K Sports Classic benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.
It is the first Player of the Week honor for the Pittsburgh, Pa. native who was a four-time Freshman of the Week selection two seasons ago.
It is the fourth time ever that a Marshall player was named C-USA Player of the Week, the first since Tyler Wilkerson on March 8, 2010.
Kane and the Thundering Herd (2-3) will be back in action on Saturday when it hosts Nevada at 7 p.m.