- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- American Sports Network to Televise Seven Marshall Games
Kane Named C-USA Player of the Week
Against Hofstra, Kane recorded the fourth triple-double in Marshall history with 33 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists while playing in all 50 minutes of the 103-100 double-overtime loss to the Pride. He became the first Marshall player to record a triple-double with assists.
He also scored 16 points against the University of the District of Columbia and 19 points against South Dakota State. Kane was named to the All-Hempstead Subregional Team as the three games were a part of the 2K Sports Classic benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.
It is the first Player of the Week honor for the Pittsburgh, Pa. native who was a four-time Freshman of the Week selection two seasons ago.
It is the fourth time ever that a Marshall player was named C-USA Player of the Week, the first since Tyler Wilkerson on March 8, 2010.
Kane and the Thundering Herd (2-3) will be back in action on Saturday when it hosts Nevada at 7 p.m.