- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
Kane Named C-USA Player of the Week
Against Hofstra, Kane recorded the fourth triple-double in Marshall history with 33 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists while playing in all 50 minutes of the 103-100 double-overtime loss to the Pride. He became the first Marshall player to record a triple-double with assists.
He also scored 16 points against the University of the District of Columbia and 19 points against South Dakota State. Kane was named to the All-Hempstead Subregional Team as the three games were a part of the 2K Sports Classic benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.
It is the first Player of the Week honor for the Pittsburgh, Pa. native who was a four-time Freshman of the Week selection two seasons ago.
It is the fourth time ever that a Marshall player was named C-USA Player of the Week, the first since Tyler Wilkerson on March 8, 2010.
Kane and the Thundering Herd (2-3) will be back in action on Saturday when it hosts Nevada at 7 p.m.