- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Choral Union Performing "Midnight Mass" Nov. 29 & 30
In addition, the choruses will perform Charles Theodore Pachelbel’s “Magnificat” and organist William Murphy will play selections from Claude Balbastre’s “Premier Suite de Noels.”
The Huntington performance will take place at 8 p.m. at Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 413 10th St., while the Charleston performance is at 8 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted.