- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
Choral Union Performing "Midnight Mass" Nov. 29 & 30
In addition, the choruses will perform Charles Theodore Pachelbel’s “Magnificat” and organist William Murphy will play selections from Claude Balbastre’s “Premier Suite de Noels.”
The Huntington performance will take place at 8 p.m. at Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 413 10th St., while the Charleston performance is at 8 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted.