- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
Choral Union Performing "Midnight Mass" Nov. 29 & 30
In addition, the choruses will perform Charles Theodore Pachelbel’s “Magnificat” and organist William Murphy will play selections from Claude Balbastre’s “Premier Suite de Noels.”
The Huntington performance will take place at 8 p.m. at Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 413 10th St., while the Charleston performance is at 8 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted.