- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- DEVELOPING: Judge Rules NCAA's Athlete Pay Ban Violates Antitrust Law
- Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley looks foward to #WVSen debates
Choral Union Performing "Midnight Mass" Nov. 29 & 30
In addition, the choruses will perform Charles Theodore Pachelbel’s “Magnificat” and organist William Murphy will play selections from Claude Balbastre’s “Premier Suite de Noels.”
The Huntington performance will take place at 8 p.m. at Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 413 10th St., while the Charleston performance is at 8 p.m. at Christ Church United Methodist, located at Quarrier and Morris Streets.
Admission is free and open to the public. Donations will be gratefully accepted.