- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- HPD Code Enforcement Citations
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- FNC Index: Year-over-Year Home Price Growth at Highest since June 2006
Hatfields & McCoys, Documentary Re-Airing Thanksgiving Day
The Emmy Award winning "Hatfields & McCoys", as well as the locally produced documentary "America's Greatest Feud: The History of the Hatfields and McCoys," will re-air Thanksgiving Day on the History Channel. "America's Greatest Feud" begins at 4 p.m. followed at 6 p.m. by the complete mini-series.