- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Holding Canned Food Drive
All fans are encouraged bring canned goods to the Cam Henderson Center for the Nov. 28 game against Morehead Stae and the Dec. 1 game against UNC Wilmington. For every can donated, one half-price general admission ticket ($5) may be purchased. Marshall student-athletes will be collecting canned goods at all four entrances to the Henderson Center for all fans who wish to bring canned goods to the two contests.
The drive is part of Conference USA's "Let's SAAC Hunger Program". Each school in the conference works with the local community to conduct a campus-wide food drive for one week during the fall semester. All donations benefit the Huntington area food bank.
Fans, please do your part to help Marshall win this league-wide contest as we fight hunger alongside our fellow members of Conference USA!