- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- Prestera Center to observe Overdose Prevention Awareness Day
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Holding Canned Food Drive
All fans are encouraged bring canned goods to the Cam Henderson Center for the Nov. 28 game against Morehead Stae and the Dec. 1 game against UNC Wilmington. For every can donated, one half-price general admission ticket ($5) may be purchased. Marshall student-athletes will be collecting canned goods at all four entrances to the Henderson Center for all fans who wish to bring canned goods to the two contests.
The drive is part of Conference USA's "Let's SAAC Hunger Program". Each school in the conference works with the local community to conduct a campus-wide food drive for one week during the fall semester. All donations benefit the Huntington area food bank.
Fans, please do your part to help Marshall win this league-wide contest as we fight hunger alongside our fellow members of Conference USA!