- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Holding Canned Food Drive
All fans are encouraged bring canned goods to the Cam Henderson Center for the Nov. 28 game against Morehead Stae and the Dec. 1 game against UNC Wilmington. For every can donated, one half-price general admission ticket ($5) may be purchased. Marshall student-athletes will be collecting canned goods at all four entrances to the Henderson Center for all fans who wish to bring canned goods to the two contests.
The drive is part of Conference USA's "Let's SAAC Hunger Program". Each school in the conference works with the local community to conduct a campus-wide food drive for one week during the fall semester. All donations benefit the Huntington area food bank.
Fans, please do your part to help Marshall win this league-wide contest as we fight hunger alongside our fellow members of Conference USA!