- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- Marshall Psychology faculty, students present session at Comic-Con
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- BOOK REVIEW: '935 Lies': How Governments, Businesses Lie to Us and the Failure of Journalism to Inform Us
- Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces appointment of new department chairman
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Holding Canned Food Drive
All fans are encouraged bring canned goods to the Cam Henderson Center for the Nov. 28 game against Morehead Stae and the Dec. 1 game against UNC Wilmington. For every can donated, one half-price general admission ticket ($5) may be purchased. Marshall student-athletes will be collecting canned goods at all four entrances to the Henderson Center for all fans who wish to bring canned goods to the two contests.
The drive is part of Conference USA's "Let's SAAC Hunger Program". Each school in the conference works with the local community to conduct a campus-wide food drive for one week during the fall semester. All donations benefit the Huntington area food bank.
Fans, please do your part to help Marshall win this league-wide contest as we fight hunger alongside our fellow members of Conference USA!