- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- United States Mint Announces 2014 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Designs
- REALTYTRAC: Foreclosure Auction Sales, Bank-Owned Sales Increase from Year Ago in October Even as Short Sales Decline
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Holding Canned Food Drive
All fans are encouraged bring canned goods to the Cam Henderson Center for the Nov. 28 game against Morehead Stae and the Dec. 1 game against UNC Wilmington. For every can donated, one half-price general admission ticket ($5) may be purchased. Marshall student-athletes will be collecting canned goods at all four entrances to the Henderson Center for all fans who wish to bring canned goods to the two contests.
The drive is part of Conference USA's "Let's SAAC Hunger Program". Each school in the conference works with the local community to conduct a campus-wide food drive for one week during the fall semester. All donations benefit the Huntington area food bank.
Fans, please do your part to help Marshall win this league-wide contest as we fight hunger alongside our fellow members of Conference USA!