- WVDNR Law Enforcement officers seize illegally harvested ginseng in southern West Virginia
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Fire Alarm Base, Children's Swings, and Other Product Recalls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- OP-ED: The Peoples Climate March and International Day of Peace – Making the Connection
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Move to Highest Level Since Beginning of May
- Layne named director of administration and finance
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Window Coverings, Foam Craft Kits, and Other Product Recalls
Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves custom-made cellular and pleated window coverings, sold in various colors and featuring a breakaway cord stop. The Hunter Douglas logo is printed on the tassels on the single cords that descend from the breakaway cord stop.
Consumers contact Hunter Douglas at (800) 997-2389 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit http://www.hunterdouglas.com/connector for a free repair kit with instructions on untying the knot. More info at www.recalls.org.
FOAM CRAFT KITS
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft is recalling Foam Pumpkin Turkey Craft Kits sold nationwide from August 2012 to October 2012. Magnets holding the pumpkin shell pieces together can become loose, posing an ingestion hazard.
The recalled product is an adult seasonal craft item that, when assembled, resembles a turkey with a pumpkin-shaped body.
Consumers should return the kit for a full refund to any Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store.
Consumers can also contact Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores at (888) 739-4120 , from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit http://www.joann.com/. More info at www.recalls.org.
Boden & Co. is recalling Children's Pajamas sold exclusively at Bodenusa.com from July 2012 to September 2012. The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries.
The brand name "Mini Boden" appears on a label attached to the back of the neck of the tops and the center of the back of the waist on the bottoms and on the packaging. Each pack contains two long-sleeved tops and two bottoms in one of the following color schemes: black, white and blue with motorcycles print; white, blue and pink with rocket and stars print; or a light blue, blue and green with cars print.
Consumers should contact Boden at (866) 206-9508 , from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET daily, or visitwww.bodenusa.com for a full refund, exchange or merchandise credit. More info at www.recalls.org.
Elephantito is recalling Girl's Pajamas sold nationwide from August 2008 to September 2011. The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries.
This recall involves children's woven cotton pajama sets with style number JP 12 FL. The style number is printed on the garment's hang tag.
Consumers can return the pajamas to the place of purchase for a full refund, exchange or store credit.
Consumers can also contact Elephantito at (888) 776-9541 , from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit www.elephantito.com for more information. More info at www.recalls.org.