- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
Bulldog Creative Services Launches Presidential Library Web Site
“We were first approached by Woodrow Wilson Board of Trustees member Gray Marion. Mr. Marion has worked with us as a client and recommended us to the library. What followed were discussions with many members of the Board of Trustees, library staff and Wilson historians. We then went to work to develop a site that is worthy of a U.S. President. We’re very proud of this site,” said Levi Durfee, Interactive Lead at Bulldog Creative Services.
The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library & Museum is located in Wilson’s birthplace of Staunton, Virginia. The campus includes Wilson’s actual birthplace, an interactive museum detailing Wilson’s public life from his youth, his studies at Princeton, his time as President of the university, his Governorship of New Jersey and ultimately his Presidency of the United States. The museum includes numerous exhibits and artifacts including the 1919 Presidential Pierce Arrow Limousine, a World War I trench exhibit, gardens and more.
“We were very impressed with the team at Bulldog Creative. Their professionalism, attention to the details and commitment to the project were outstanding. They gave us a tremendous product that goes a long way towards furthering the goals of the library,” said George P.A. Forschler, Brig. General USAF (Ret.) and Board of Trustees Member.
Bulldog Creative Services is a full-service Advertising Agency based in Huntington and Charleston, W.Va. that assists businesses with strategic marketing research and planning, media management, graphic design, audio / visual production and website design and maintenance. More information about the agency can be gained at www.bulldogcreative.com.