- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.