- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Music, Art Crawling at 12 Huntington Venues
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.