- IMAGES: Major March Snowfall, Power Outages Lead to State of Huntington Emergency
- DEVELOPING... Garbage Pickup in Progress; Pump Stations Operating, Warming Stations Open, Downed Trees Block Roads
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATED: 17% still without Power in Cabell, WV
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 4, 2015
- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ohio River Flood Warning Updated
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.