- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Art Walk to Resume Thursday in Huntington
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.