- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.