- Love and Other Tragedies Slated for Release featuring Cure's Roger O'Donnell
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Police Arrest Suspect in Car Vandalism
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: It’s Not Prostitution; It’s Just an Arrangement
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: A Slow Day for Defense Dept. Contracts, Black Friday, Nov. 23, 2012
ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing Co., Fairfax, Va., was awarded contract SP0600-13-D-0451. The award is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract with a maximum $28,237,121 for fuel. Other location of performance is Texas. Using service is Defense Logistics Agency Energy. There were twenty-seven responses to the Web solicitation. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2013 Defense Working Capital Funds. The date of performance completion is Sept. 30, 2013. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Energy, Fort Belvoir, Va.