- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- OP-ED: Examining a Miracle?
Canaan Valley State Park Goes Cyber
According to Lisa Ratliff at Canaan Resort, “Folks are calling about skiing. This winter is going to be awesome.”
Canaan Valley management sees Black Friday and Cyber Monday as an opportunity to encourage people to include skiing as a gift to give or to plan a visit to Canaan this ski season. The resort has up to 44 percent off one-, two- and three-day rentals and ski passes as an online offer only.
The ski facilities at Canaan Valley are scheduled to open December 21 for the 2012/2013 season. Find more information visit www.canaanresort.com or call 304-866-4121 .