- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
Rippon Resigns as Marshall’s Defensive Coordinator
Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 19:47 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
"I would like to thank Chris for all of his service to our program," said Marshall head football coach Doc Holliday. “We wish him and his family the best.”
Rippon held the position for the past three seasons.
A search for his replacement is underway.