- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Rippon Resigns as Marshall’s Defensive Coordinator
Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 19:47 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
"I would like to thank Chris for all of his service to our program," said Marshall head football coach Doc Holliday. “We wish him and his family the best.”
Rippon held the position for the past three seasons.
A search for his replacement is underway.