- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- COMMENTARY: Doctor Needs Patient Support for Trying to Help
- Huntington Shooting Under Investigation
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- Bunn Resigns from Council , Moving to District 9
Rippon Resigns as Marshall’s Defensive Coordinator
Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 19:47 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
"I would like to thank Chris for all of his service to our program," said Marshall head football coach Doc Holliday. “We wish him and his family the best.”
Rippon held the position for the past three seasons.
A search for his replacement is underway.