- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Drugs seized during investigation have estimated street value of over $450,000
- Five Drug Arrests by HPD on Southside
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Police Nab two Juveniles who Crashed Stolen Car
Founder of State Electric Has Died
Under the corporate umbrella of Arthur's Enterprises, Weisberg established a specialty wire manufacturing company, Service Wire, Inc., in 1968.
Arthur's Enterprises contributed a large amount of funds for both the Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex now under construction and the Arthur Weisberg Family Engineering Laboratories at Marshall University.
"We believe that making an effort to provide customers with what they need when they need it, will keep them happy and coming back," Weisberg states on the company website. http://www.stateelectric.com/aboutus/default.asp