- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
Founder of State Electric Has Died
Under the corporate umbrella of Arthur's Enterprises, Weisberg established a specialty wire manufacturing company, Service Wire, Inc., in 1968.
Arthur's Enterprises contributed a large amount of funds for both the Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex now under construction and the Arthur Weisberg Family Engineering Laboratories at Marshall University.
"We believe that making an effort to provide customers with what they need when they need it, will keep them happy and coming back," Weisberg states on the company website. http://www.stateelectric.com/aboutus/default.asp