- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marquee Cinemas Brings Classic Films Back to the Big Screen with Flashback Cinema
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Located; Court Seeks to Serve Defendant in Molestation Complaint
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Founder of State Electric Has Died
Under the corporate umbrella of Arthur's Enterprises, Weisberg established a specialty wire manufacturing company, Service Wire, Inc., in 1968.
Arthur's Enterprises contributed a large amount of funds for both the Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex now under construction and the Arthur Weisberg Family Engineering Laboratories at Marshall University.
"We believe that making an effort to provide customers with what they need when they need it, will keep them happy and coming back," Weisberg states on the company website. http://www.stateelectric.com/aboutus/default.asp