- City Attorney Resigns
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie; Weapons and Ammo Allegedly Present in Home Confinement Location
- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The York Grand Lodge': Fascinating Look at York's Challenge to London's Freemasonry Dominance
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Rally for Marijuana
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
Founder of State Electric Has Died
Under the corporate umbrella of Arthur's Enterprises, Weisberg established a specialty wire manufacturing company, Service Wire, Inc., in 1968.
Arthur's Enterprises contributed a large amount of funds for both the Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex now under construction and the Arthur Weisberg Family Engineering Laboratories at Marshall University.
"We believe that making an effort to provide customers with what they need when they need it, will keep them happy and coming back," Weisberg states on the company website. http://www.stateelectric.com/aboutus/default.asp