- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
Founder of State Electric Has Died
Under the corporate umbrella of Arthur's Enterprises, Weisberg established a specialty wire manufacturing company, Service Wire, Inc., in 1968.
Arthur's Enterprises contributed a large amount of funds for both the Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex now under construction and the Arthur Weisberg Family Engineering Laboratories at Marshall University.
"We believe that making an effort to provide customers with what they need when they need it, will keep them happy and coming back," Weisberg states on the company website. http://www.stateelectric.com/aboutus/default.asp