- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Marshall President Kopp's Statement on Arthur Weisberg's Passing
Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 06:46 Updated 1 year ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
“Huntington and the State of West Virginia have lost one of our greatest captains of industry and philanthropy. Art chose to make Huntington his home and throughout his lifetime here, he was committed to improving the quality of life for its current and future residents. Art and the entire Weisberg family have left an indelible imprint on this university through their support of our academic programs and willingness to give back to the community they so dearly love. “Jane and I and all of us at Marshall extend our love and heartfelt prayers to Joan and the entire Weisberg family.”