- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
IMAGES: Renaissance Gallery
"We want to thank our loyal artists who return each year with their beautiful submissions, and to those of you who are first time entrants, I wish you could be here sometime when a juror first sees the hundreds of tiny painting he will have to jury! Most are awe-struck by the ability of artists to express the depth in landscapes, the delicate skin tones in portraits, the strength and character of the human form, and so forth .You just have to see for yourself, if you are not familiar with the beautiful miniature, do come in and check us out, we would love to show you some small wonders," Christian said.
The miniatures will hang until Dec. 9th, 2012