- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
IMAGES: Renaissance Gallery
"We want to thank our loyal artists who return each year with their beautiful submissions, and to those of you who are first time entrants, I wish you could be here sometime when a juror first sees the hundreds of tiny painting he will have to jury! Most are awe-struck by the ability of artists to express the depth in landscapes, the delicate skin tones in portraits, the strength and character of the human form, and so forth .You just have to see for yourself, if you are not familiar with the beautiful miniature, do come in and check us out, we would love to show you some small wonders," Christian said.
The miniatures will hang until Dec. 9th, 2012