- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
IMAGES: Renaissance Gallery
"We want to thank our loyal artists who return each year with their beautiful submissions, and to those of you who are first time entrants, I wish you could be here sometime when a juror first sees the hundreds of tiny painting he will have to jury! Most are awe-struck by the ability of artists to express the depth in landscapes, the delicate skin tones in portraits, the strength and character of the human form, and so forth .You just have to see for yourself, if you are not familiar with the beautiful miniature, do come in and check us out, we would love to show you some small wonders," Christian said.
The miniatures will hang until Dec. 9th, 2012