- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources promotes water safety with Operation Life Jacket
Dress for Success River Cities’ Going Places Network Graduates Third Class of 2012
The Going Places Network helps unemployed and under –employed women gain professional skills, accelerate their job search and build confidence through weekly training sessions, one on one career coaching and networking in a supportive environment.
This is the third class for 2012, and a graduation ceremony was held on November 15th at Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA on Virginia Ave West in Huntington, WV. All graduates participated in a 12 session program focusing on writing resumes, building interview skills, and learning professional skills to assist with the transaction into the workforce.
About Dress for Success® River Cities
Dress for Success® River Cities is an affiliate of an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Dress for Success River Cities was founded in 2006 and began serving women in the Tri-State in 2007. As the only WV affiliate, they serve 13 counties in WV, KY, and OH. At the end of 2011 almost 600 women have been suited for interview and/or employment opportunities. Dress for Success River Cities is located at 1141 4th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701. Visit www.dressforsuccess.org/rivercities to learn more.