- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
Architectural, consulting firms seek input from public for Marshall’s 2013 Facilities/Land Use Master Plan
The topics of the open house are Introduction to Campus Master Plan and Identification of Goals and Concerns. The master plan will be presented to MU’s Board of Governors by September 2013 and to the Higher Education Policy Commission by December 2013, according to Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall’s senior vice president for administration.
Marshall’s most recent master plan update was approved by the Board of Governors in 2003. The campus/community open house takes place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 4 in room BE5, located on the lower level of the Memorial Student Center on the university’s Huntington campus.
The public is invited to meet with the consultants and share ideas.Conducting the open house will be the consulting firm of SmithGroup JJR from Ann Arbor, Mich., which will have representatives at Marshall Dec. 3-6. In addition to SmithGroup JJR, the consultant team consists of Corbin Design, Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., Paulien and Associates, and The Protection Engineering Group.