- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Police Chief Speaks About Prostitution at Coffee with a Cop
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
Architectural, consulting firms seek input from public for Marshall’s 2013 Facilities/Land Use Master Plan
The topics of the open house are Introduction to Campus Master Plan and Identification of Goals and Concerns. The master plan will be presented to MU’s Board of Governors by September 2013 and to the Higher Education Policy Commission by December 2013, according to Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall’s senior vice president for administration.
Marshall’s most recent master plan update was approved by the Board of Governors in 2003. The campus/community open house takes place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 4 in room BE5, located on the lower level of the Memorial Student Center on the university’s Huntington campus.
The public is invited to meet with the consultants and share ideas.Conducting the open house will be the consulting firm of SmithGroup JJR from Ann Arbor, Mich., which will have representatives at Marshall Dec. 3-6. In addition to SmithGroup JJR, the consultant team consists of Corbin Design, Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., Paulien and Associates, and The Protection Engineering Group.