- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
Architectural, consulting firms seek input from public for Marshall’s 2013 Facilities/Land Use Master Plan
The topics of the open house are Introduction to Campus Master Plan and Identification of Goals and Concerns. The master plan will be presented to MU’s Board of Governors by September 2013 and to the Higher Education Policy Commission by December 2013, according to Dr. Karen Kirtley, Marshall’s senior vice president for administration.
Marshall’s most recent master plan update was approved by the Board of Governors in 2003. The campus/community open house takes place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 4 in room BE5, located on the lower level of the Memorial Student Center on the university’s Huntington campus.
The public is invited to meet with the consultants and share ideas.Conducting the open house will be the consulting firm of SmithGroup JJR from Ann Arbor, Mich., which will have representatives at Marshall Dec. 3-6. In addition to SmithGroup JJR, the consultant team consists of Corbin Design, Michael Baker, Jr. Inc., Paulien and Associates, and The Protection Engineering Group.