- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.