- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.