- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.