- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.