- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.