- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.