- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Execute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- 93.7 The Dawg presents Dawg Dazzle with Julie Reeves, Frankie Ballard and Jon Pardi
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Attorney General, Congressman Provide Update on Flood Relief Efforts
Marshall Med Student Elected to National Association Post
Dr. Marie Veitia, associate dean for student affairs, congratulated Bronder on his election.“We are very proud of Mr. Bronder,” she said. “He will represent the School of Medicine very well and is certainly deserving of this position.”The AMA’s House of Delegates meets twice annually and represents the views and interests of a diverse group of member physicians on a variety of issues including health, medical, and professional and governance matters.Bronder is a native of Monroeville, Pa.