- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Public Invited to First Round of Transparent Transition Meetings
‘A Transparent Transition’ is the goal of the Team, so all meetings will be conducted in the public arena, with an open invitation to all residents to bring their input to the sessions.
“I’m eager to hear the results of the team’s meetings with the City’s Department Heads and the residents of our neighborhoods,” says Williams. “I’m sure we’re going to hear terrific ideas that will move us towards our goal of turning Huntington into an Exceptional City.”
The schedule for the first round of these sessions:
--FINANCE COMMITTEE - Wed., November 28 @ 5:30pm
--ECONOMIC COMMITTEE - Fri., November 30 @ 8am
--PUBLIC SAFETY - Fri., November 30@ 1:00pm
--PUBLIC WORKS - Fri., November 30 @ 4pm
All sessions will take place in Huntington City Hall.
For additional info, email or Tweet, email@example.com and