- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
Public Invited to First Round of Transparent Transition Meetings
‘A Transparent Transition’ is the goal of the Team, so all meetings will be conducted in the public arena, with an open invitation to all residents to bring their input to the sessions.
“I’m eager to hear the results of the team’s meetings with the City’s Department Heads and the residents of our neighborhoods,” says Williams. “I’m sure we’re going to hear terrific ideas that will move us towards our goal of turning Huntington into an Exceptional City.”
The schedule for the first round of these sessions:
--FINANCE COMMITTEE - Wed., November 28 @ 5:30pm
--ECONOMIC COMMITTEE - Fri., November 30 @ 8am
--PUBLIC SAFETY - Fri., November 30@ 1:00pm
--PUBLIC WORKS - Fri., November 30 @ 4pm
All sessions will take place in Huntington City Hall.
For additional info, email or Tweet, firstname.lastname@example.org and