- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
Public Invited to First Round of Transparent Transition Meetings
‘A Transparent Transition’ is the goal of the Team, so all meetings will be conducted in the public arena, with an open invitation to all residents to bring their input to the sessions.
“I’m eager to hear the results of the team’s meetings with the City’s Department Heads and the residents of our neighborhoods,” says Williams. “I’m sure we’re going to hear terrific ideas that will move us towards our goal of turning Huntington into an Exceptional City.”
The schedule for the first round of these sessions:
--FINANCE COMMITTEE - Wed., November 28 @ 5:30pm
--ECONOMIC COMMITTEE - Fri., November 30 @ 8am
--PUBLIC SAFETY - Fri., November 30@ 1:00pm
--PUBLIC WORKS - Fri., November 30 @ 4pm
All sessions will take place in Huntington City Hall.
For additional info, email or Tweet, firstname.lastname@example.org and