- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Council Committee Asks Does Huntington need Motor Pool, Director of Finance & Administratiion or a Public Works Director with Engineering Degree
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
Public Invited to First Round of Transparent Transition Meetings
‘A Transparent Transition’ is the goal of the Team, so all meetings will be conducted in the public arena, with an open invitation to all residents to bring their input to the sessions.
“I’m eager to hear the results of the team’s meetings with the City’s Department Heads and the residents of our neighborhoods,” says Williams. “I’m sure we’re going to hear terrific ideas that will move us towards our goal of turning Huntington into an Exceptional City.”
The schedule for the first round of these sessions:
--FINANCE COMMITTEE - Wed., November 28 @ 5:30pm
--ECONOMIC COMMITTEE - Fri., November 30 @ 8am
--PUBLIC SAFETY - Fri., November 30@ 1:00pm
--PUBLIC WORKS - Fri., November 30 @ 4pm
All sessions will take place in Huntington City Hall.
For additional info, email or Tweet, firstname.lastname@example.org and