- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Huntington Drug Policy Plan Steps Dramatically Forward
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Public Invited to First Round of Transparent Transition Meetings
‘A Transparent Transition’ is the goal of the Team, so all meetings will be conducted in the public arena, with an open invitation to all residents to bring their input to the sessions.
“I’m eager to hear the results of the team’s meetings with the City’s Department Heads and the residents of our neighborhoods,” says Williams. “I’m sure we’re going to hear terrific ideas that will move us towards our goal of turning Huntington into an Exceptional City.”
The schedule for the first round of these sessions:
--FINANCE COMMITTEE - Wed., November 28 @ 5:30pm
--ECONOMIC COMMITTEE - Fri., November 30 @ 8am
--PUBLIC SAFETY - Fri., November 30@ 1:00pm
--PUBLIC WORKS - Fri., November 30 @ 4pm
All sessions will take place in Huntington City Hall.
For additional info, email or Tweet, firstname.lastname@example.org and