- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
IMAGES: Sad Conditions at Animal Shelter
You can view his photos below.
A news conference has been scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 28 at the shelter. A few weeks ago, a report stated that an ill puppy survived euthanasia and had been found alive in a bag. A meeting was held following that discovery in Mayor Wolfe's office the report stated.