- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
IMAGES: Sad Conditions at Animal Shelter
You can view his photos below.
A news conference has been scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 28 at the shelter. A few weeks ago, a report stated that an ill puppy survived euthanasia and had been found alive in a bag. A meeting was held following that discovery in Mayor Wolfe's office the report stated.