- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- W.Va. AG Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Against Obama’s Transgender Overreach
IMAGES: Sad Conditions at Animal Shelter
You can view his photos below.
A news conference has been scheduled for 10 a.m. Nov. 28 at the shelter. A few weeks ago, a report stated that an ill puppy survived euthanasia and had been found alive in a bag. A meeting was held following that discovery in Mayor Wolfe's office the report stated.