- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
Blaze Damages Eighth Street Apartment Complex
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 23:58 Updated 3 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
At the height of the fire Eighth Street had to be closed. All available Huntington firefighters were sent to the apartment. Two volunteer units were placed on standby.