- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- EDITORIAL: A Good Year Coming for WV Republicans--But Then What?
Blaze Damages Eighth Street Apartment Complex
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 23:58 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
At the height of the fire Eighth Street had to be closed. All available Huntington firefighters were sent to the apartment. Two volunteer units were placed on standby.