- State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Keurig Brewing Systems, Bean Bag Chairs, and Other Product Recalls
Blaze Damages Eighth Street Apartment Complex
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 23:58 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
At the height of the fire Eighth Street had to be closed. All available Huntington firefighters were sent to the apartment. Two volunteer units were placed on standby.