- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
Blaze Damages Eighth Street Apartment Complex
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 23:58 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
At the height of the fire Eighth Street had to be closed. All available Huntington firefighters were sent to the apartment. Two volunteer units were placed on standby.